GLD Wed 6/26

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
Got there on Thursday, made a pass, and something felt off :( , looked for boost leak, etc.. nothing. Didn't have my laptop, but did log with my handheld sct. Made one more pass, same issue, way down on power. Called it and was home by 9.
Data log showed a ton of knock, bad gas from BP? looked for things that could cause false knock. Found overflow tank rattling on intake pipe, made new mount and took out yesterday. All is good!!
Long story, I'll be going to the track again in the next week or 2 if anyone is interested :)

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Got there on Thursday, made a pass, and something felt off :( , looked for boost leak, etc.. nothing. Didn't have my laptop, but did log with my handheld sct. Made one more pass, same issue, way down on power. Called it and was home by 9.
Data log showed a ton of knock, bad gas from BP? looked for things that could cause false knock. Found overflow tank rattling on intake pipe, made new mount and took out yesterday. All is good!!
Long story, I'll be going to the track again in the next week or 2 if anyone is interested :)

glad you got it figured out, let me know when you go i may make the trip up there, I wont be free till around the 15 though

Thread Info

• quikturbo
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list