CAMM season opener

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Totally forgot to post this and probably too late, lol.
CAMM (Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars) is hosting their annual season opener tomorrow at Superdawg in Wheeling. Starts at 4pm and although this is a Mopar Club its open to all makes and models. Just know that there will be a shit ton of reserved parking for Mopars out front.

Copied and pasted from what I could see on FB page

Come hang out, eat great food, and help raise money for Cinco DeMopar. Bringing back our season kick off at on of our favorite spots. There will be a flyer posted in the event soon that you present anytime from April 15th through April 21st at either location and the club gets a % back of the sale made. All the money raised will be donated to Cinco DeMopar to go towards the charities that event raises money for.

Not doing raffles or 50/50's this year just going to have a laid back time of hanging out, visiting with people we have not seen all winter, and eating great food.

Will have flyers on site so if you do not print yours out no worries. Also if you like please share the event anyone can take a flyer in during our week and help us towards out goal.

Also if you are doing the coin challenge you can bring your container to me at this event if you do not want to take it all the way down to Cinco DeMopar. Or if you want to just make a donation towards the event please find me and we can work something out.

Hope to see you all there, reminder parking if first come first served.

Also a reminder please do not park in the spots for the drive thru, that is the only thing they ask of us so just be aware of signs when you are parking.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Trying to convince the Wifey to like this so we can buy one

1555809928830.jpg1555809931376.jpg1555809934032.jpg

Thread Info

• Shawn1112
    Created
    Replies
    Views