coal city
And I’m ready

IMG_1740.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
are you going to do a bunch of 1/8 passes to get the launch dialed in, then do a full run before they kick you out. clocks off as well the whole time.

I am going to run clocks off, we will see how it goes I will give it a hard launch off the bat if it sticks I may stay in it, there’s guys going with that are faster than me so I should hopefully be ok

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
What’s the point there was no one running in the right lane all night

So in the event that there is someone in the other lane or if you ever wanted to enter a event, you at least will have the experience to be able to try and tree them... I am a very competitive person and I always strive to do my best in everything I do in life and like seeing the best numbers throughout my whole slip... Plus you only get so many passes to learn so why not try?:dunno: Cutting a Sick Light like an .005 which is my best Pro Tree Light and Damn near perfect Feel's. Really. Damn. Good! It also gives you the confidence to take on a car that is possibly faster than your's or if a friend want's to race it help's to give you an advantage for dem bragging right's! The Tree is important so why not try and be the best driver you can possibly be?

Also on busy night's up there where there is no single lane passes you never know when there's going to be a good match that pulls up in the other lane that gives you a close or door to door run which is also exciting!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I honestly don’t care about cutting a light I couldn’t tell you how many years it’s been since I actually raced someone maybe 2015, I just enjoy cars and seeing what mine will run I don’t grudge race or bracket race or really even race much at all anymore I think I went once last year

Thread Info