dyno day - schaumburg sat 8/18

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Shared to friends to see if they want to dyno, our cars are all stock though, but could be fun to see what power they're making. I'll yell back as soon as I hear something.

nice to have stock s2k as a benchmark against stock brz. actually even modified brz i think usually does not put down the power of s2k, although i feel like i tend to keep up with them quite well once we both hit a straight these days.

I passed the link to a few people who may be interested as well.

A car every 10 minutes? You guys are going to be hustling that day.

I have never heard of that shop. Good to know as I planned to look for an awd dyno to see where my car stood come fall.

hey thanks for the catch - changed that to 20 minutes, 10 would be pretty tough!

i think they are generally a suby shop although do other stuff as well. most dynos around here seem to be 4wd these days, mustang or dynojet. we did our day last year on a 2wd dynojet that's no longer available, i was hoping this one would still be apples/apples enough for people comparing to last year's numbers. it is looking like this is the case, as my buddy recently did a dyno on this same model and hit the same numbers as his last year 2wd dynojet pulls.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
hosting a dyno day, 4wd dyno, at six star motorsports. $50 to run. prepay to my paypal (pm) for a spot and preferred time of day; starting around 9am in the morning.

https://www.facebook.com/events/260970554670622/

[MENTION=341]sickmint79[/MENTION], 2 stock ass s2000's are IN. If there are 2 spots available for the noon-ish to 2pm-ish area, we're in and can pre-pay. LMK via PM ASAP so I can tell my buddy.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

Thread Info