Iron Gate Condo show today

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Sorry for last minute, but realized no one posted this. We are heading up there now. The place is a really good time, especially for families. Now that supercar Saturday’s is gone this is the next best thing down here.

If you are heading out stop by and say hi. I’m in the White Tesla. (Assuming there are not a ton of other white ones there)

IMG_0572.jpgIMG_0572.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Honestly one of those “normal sized” garages is not as expensive as you may think. I was talking to one of the sales people there and I was curious what the average cost was. For a 20 or 25” wide X 40” deep garage with stairs and loft above it’s 149k

Yea that’s a good chunk of change but I was expecting her to say like 300K for that

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Honestly one of those “normal sized” garages is not as expensive as you may think. I was talking to one of the sales people there and I was curious what the average cost was. For a 20 or 25” wide X 40” deep garage with stairs and loft above it’s 149k

Yea that’s a good chunk of change but I was expecting her to say like 300K for that

what are the fees? like per month or whatever? do you know

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

The problem is, thats an empty shell with studs only. By the time you build it out to anywhere near what these guys do, you'll be above 300k for sure.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
I've had interest in purchasing one of these units and writing a portion of it off as a tax deduction for my business. I asked if you are allowed to live there and the answer I got was "you're welcome to stay overnight or even 6 months if you like, it just can't be listed as a primary address"

Basically because of the zoning there's no trash pick up, no school buses, and things of that nature. Mailboxes are available but not guaranteed. So you could get away with living there it but at the same time you'd look pretty stupid coming in and out of there multiple times a day or just trying to go for a morning jog around the complex and have them watching you all the time.

Thread Info