22nd Annual Fierorama

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
The 22nd annual Fierorama is coming up this Sunday the 10th at Pottawatomie Park in St Charles. Haven't been to one of these in years (since they were last in Oakbrook), but will definitely be attending this one. The same 2+2 prototype 4-seater from the Pontiac Uprising show should be there. Actually ran into the owner last weekend at a car show in Naperville. Info can be found here:

NIFE Fierorama

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
Came in here to post this as well. I went last year and it was a lot of fun, over 100 Fiero's I believe. Im really excited to see the Fiero 2+2 concept car there. It was sold off during GM's bankruptcy to a guy in California and just recently purchased by 2 N.I.F.E. members this year.

I'll be there again this year in the non-V8 engine swap class. Took 4th place last year and hope to do better this time around.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Hey, Frost! I'll be there in a certain GTP. :wink:

Yes, the owner of the 2+2 and the other guy I talked to a couple Sundays ago said they are in charge of NIFE.

nLmmxgF.jpg

SX8IDhe.jpg

dWe8Pcl.jpg

The guy in the "regular" white Fiero was telling me the guy with the LS7 swap (who had left at that point, but apparently only to drop off his car, as he returned shortly after) had just bought the 2+2. I told him I had seen it at the Indian Uprising show. We all talked about Fieroroma for a bit since they were in charge of it. I mentioned I had meant to contact someone about being a vendor at the show. The 2+2 guy was gracious enough to say if I'd like to set up a table to sell rear-view mirrors there, I'm welcome to do so. I know Fiero guys used to love the fancy mirrors back when I was more active with selling. Wait till they see the orange compass ones I have now. :bigthumb:

Thread Info

• RareGMFan
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list