Any weekly meets within the Chicago borders?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Get a boat if your in Streeterville, lol
I think the car meets in the city for the most part are dead.
Not sure how you feel about Humboldt Park (not the greatest area), but usually on Sundays you can catch a few car clubs hanging out.
Might have the idiots on lower wacker trying to drift, but other than that nothing else I can think of.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Honestly, I'd go get coffee or a snack at the shop on State and Rush and just chill there at the little park....bunch of Lambos and Super Cars always parked there via valet......

aside from that I dont know of any legit car meets.......

Camarokid327

Fear of speed bumps but slowly getting over them.
Jul 24, 2013
Chicago
I live in Lakeshore East (literally on the other side of the river) and would be down for some cruises. Unfortunately there is not much within the city that I know of. (other than Rise & Drive)

Unless you count all the teenagers attempting to drift and do burnouts on lower lower wacker. I can hear them every Saturday/Sunday (2am) and revving in the park out front of my place. :gayy: Thank god they are building Vista Tower now so they can't enter through the park anymore haha

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Get a boat if your in Streeterville, lol
I think the car meets in the city for the most part are dead.
Not sure how you feel about Humboldt Park (not the greatest area), but usually on Sundays you can catch a few car clubs hanging out.
Might have the idiots on lower wacker trying to drift, but other than that nothing else I can think of.
Lol well I have a jet ski. My building is literally 500 feet from where the playpen starts. Unfortunatley the dock workers are a bunch of fucking morons and last time I called they weren't entirely sure if I could get a slip for my jet ski for just a few months. (My sublease ends in 2 months) so I'll need to follow up.

But yea if there's any fellow TCG members in the area that wanna meet up lmk.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett

Camarokid327

Fear of speed bumps but slowly getting over them.
Jul 24, 2013
Chicago
I thought they put speed bumps down on lower wacker. I went down there not too long ago to watch some stupidity and nothing was going on.

Yeah, they added several speed bumps last year, which definitely reduced the number of meets and stupidity, however, there are still groups that show up occasionally and just live on the rev limiter or two-step. Luckily it's been pretty quiet so far this year since they broke ground on the Vista Tower location. (cop usually sits down there at night now too)

Thread Info