TCG Epic Deli Fuckfest- Sunday, May 21st NOON

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
EpicDeliHeader_new.gif

When? - Sunday, May 21st 2017 A.D. at high noon.
Where? - EPIC DELI - 2616 Schaid Ct, McHenry, IL 60050
What? - Stuff your face with some of the best food a guy smoking the Devils lettuce can come up with.

The weather is looking good. Current forecast says 70* and a minimal chance of rain. Come on out and stuff your face!

For anyone interested, I'll be hosting a little "after party" at my new house in Johnsburg, about 8 minutes away. Cold beer and tractor rides for all in attendance.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
EpicDeliHeader_new.gif

When? - Sunday, May 21st 2017 A.D. at high noon.
Where? - EPIC DELI - 2616 Schaid Ct, McHenry, IL 60050
What? - Stuff your face with some of the best food a guy smoking the Devils lettuce can come up with.

The weather is looking good. Current forecast says 70* and a minimal chance of rain. Come on out and stuff your face!

For anyone interested, I'll be hosting a little "after party" at my new house in Johnsburg, about 8 minutes away. Cold beer and tractor rides for all in attendance.
But do you have room for Dan's X-Maxx?

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
:lol:

Riiiiiiiiight

What.......... It is basically tuned. Plugs were shot last fall and couldn't pull past 5k. Already have new plugs in and just need to verify a few full pulls on 93. Strapping it down June 8th.

Worst case I put E85 tune in and go.

Either way I will gladly lay some black stripes down that Challenger. She will look good. :)

Thread Info