TCG test and tune day?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
How many people out here would be interested in hitting up a test and tune day @ GLD some time in July? This little cruise I did today with a handful of folks was a good time. We drove within a few miles of GLD and it reminded me how much I enjoy drag racing when stuff doesn't break... :rofl:

Post up if you're interested. Will work out details with those that reply.

I haven't been down the track in a long time (at least a year it seems) and need to get back at it once to see what the ole Vette can do in stock(ish) (pun intended [MENTION=377]Shibby50[/MENTION] :D ) form.

Will tag some folks tomorrow to draw some attention if it doesn't take off organic like :hsugh:

half-off-season-passes-at-great-lakes-dragaway-in-union-grove-108232-regular.jpg

[MENTION=12377]ekrunch[/MENTION] - as long as folks are available on the 20th, I don't see why that wouldn't work. Are you going with another group, or just a couple friends?

Just a few friends. Several of them are TCG or Chicagoland Mustang, should be a pretty decent mix of cars. [MENTION=12183]JK564[/MENTION] and I have been planning this for a week or two. Hopefully we gave everyone enough time to get out of work.

Thread Info