Augustino's Tuesday Night Car Shows!

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
VRrgJJA.jpg

Second show of the year. Just got back. Awesome turnout!

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
These are good little cruise nights and great food! I miss going up there and meeting with friends.

I lived there for years [MENTION=5094]01Sleeper[/MENTION], [MENTION=2018]Aron[/MENTION], [MENTION=4800]Flatliner[/MENTION] even [MENTION=7289]IZZy[/MENTION] came out and many others were there religiously.

Now sadly life is taken over and many of us don't have cars.

Times I won't ever forget

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
They are a little selective. [MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] tried to get in with the now infamous SHO and they wouldn't let him in with that. This was when these cars were pretty new and not common at all.

Well yeah, it's a new SHO. WGAF :s00ls:

I drive past here every night, but usually an hour before people start showing up. Maybe one of these Tuesday's I'll leave work later and make a stop.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
IIRC, they arent huge fans of imports?
Imports are welcome, but not In the main lot. They will make you park in the regular lot. It's the guy running the event with the little trailer that makes the call.

They are a little selective. [MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] tried to get in with the now infamous SHO and they wouldn't let him in with that. This was when these cars were pretty new and not common at all.
That's why I stopped going. It's not close for me and then to be treated like a wildling...car racism.

I don't think anybody wanted to hear about how a Stock SHO almost beat GTR.

It wasn't stock. Drop in K&N air filter and synthetic oil...duh?

Thread Info