Chicago Connection "Glued" Event- June 4th

chet3310

TCG Elite Member
Dec 21, 2008
Guys,
There's a huge event taking place in June bringing some awesome shootouts and some huge grudge matches. If any of you have interest in seeing some really fast door cars get down for some big cash, you should check it out. Tim Ringer took over 41 and has turned the place around. It's a real nice facility and the tracks on point to take some fast cars down it especially with Tyler doing the prep. Just passing the word on. If you're a facebook follower, you can check out the event on there as well. I've personally never seen an event like this in years besides KOTS and if you're a fan of that, this is a fully prepped event so cars will most likely be going faster. I'm just spreading the word to help support the guys putting this together, check it out if any interest!

The Chicago Connection presents "GLUED"

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Was at 41 last year late in the season. The track has gotten a lot better than in the past. Traction was not an issue like it used to be and you can tell they want to make it work.

I think it may have been one of the owners running Tech when I was there? nice guy shook my hand seemed like he enjoyed shooting the shit with the racers

Thread Info