TCG Thursday's - Bi-Monthly Dinner Meets - 11/19/15 - The Thirsty Whale Bar & Grill

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
TCG Thursday's - Bi-Monthly Dinner Meets - 11/19/15 - The Thirsty Whale Bar & Grill

I have been enlisted to plan Bi-Monthly dinner meets throughout the winter season. Years ago during the beginning of TCG (2007) we would host weekly Friday dinner meets at The Village Tavern and Grill in Schaumburg. These dinner meets were a fun time for all, and always a great turnout. I hope to bring back that same success only with a bi-monthly format and a variety of locations. Meets will be scheduled on the 2nd and last Thursday of every month. Except for November/December due to the Holidays (Please see schedule) Some of these locations are TCG favorites and some are new spots. All have good parking and can accommodate a decent crowd. If you will be attending please post up. It will give me an idea of how many people I need to tell the establishment to expect.

Our 2nd November meet will be at The Thirsty Whale Bar and Grill. Back in the beginning TCG use to frequent the Algonquin Commons area off Randall Road. I guess you can say this is another throw back. "For the heritage"

November 19th, 2015 @ 8:00PM
secondary_header_logo.jpg

1700 S Randall Rd, Algonquin, IL 60102

Last edited:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
TCG Thursday's - Bi-Monthly Dinner Meet Schedule 2015/2016

12/10/15 - Twin Peaks - Wheeling
1/7/16 - Moretti's - Hoffman Estates
1/28/16 - Tap House Grill - Palatine
2/11/16 - Hooters - Downers Grove
2/25/16 - Ram - Schaumburg
3/10/16 - Nicks Pizza and Pub - Crystal Lake
3/24/16 - The Foundry - Naperville

*Locations and dates subject to change. I am only going to plan one Thursday meet in December. Look for info about TCG Christmas Party*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
If you guys are accepting of new people I'll try and come out to one or 2. Most of them are pretty far (in Canada) as I'm on the south side. But Naperville is doable. What about maybe 1 or 2 in the city as kind of a half way point for everyone? Just an idea

Schaumburg is the closest to the "city" as I am willing to schedule a meet in this format. Not to say we won't have one in the future. Its just most people live in the burbs and parking is limited in the city. Also you have to deal with weekday traffic.

Thread Info