Fall Cruise to Starved Rock - October 11th

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I will be leading my annual cruise to Starved Rock again this year. This cruise consists of many open roads with lots of turns. Some parts will be cornfields, some parts you will get to enjoy the fall colors with trees all around you. I've had really positive feedback over the years so I would like more people to have the opportunity to enjoy this with me.
This cruise is most of the day. Bring a snack if you get hungry easily. We will be stopping for lunch after Starved Rock, but I always aim to get to the lunch place around 12-1pm.

The pace will be a little faster, usually around 15-20mph over. Whatever you do, make sure you don't drive outside what you feel comfortable with. Safety is important to me. If you hang back a little I will make sure to wait if I turn on a new road.

We will be meeting at Home Depot in Aurora: 1250 N Orchard Rd, Aurora.
It is right off of I-88 so it's pretty easy to get to.
Please make sure you are on time and make sure you are all gassed up There are not many gas stations where we are going. If you are running late, I can wait a few minutes, but anything after that will put us off schedule.
Time to meet will be 8:00am. We will leave at 9:00am.
We will be doing the speed limit through starved rock. We don't need to attract any negative attention to ourselves. Also don't hang out of vehicles.

On the way back we will stop for lunch and hopefully eat outside along the river if the weather is nice.
We will end at the huge Morris car show. Hopefully we will get there just before the end and get to watch cars do burnouts as they are leaving.

Also tell me if you are coming ASAP so I can get an idea if I need to make any changes or anything. I will also post my number the day before in case anyone needs anything.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
1. ThirdgenTa+1 passenger
2. Wombat+1
3. Tinfoilhat
4. Eagle
5. Bru
5. Guspech
6. 10sec
7. Greasy+1 passenger