Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
After the Tour, there has been a lot of interest in doing a fall / end of the year cruise. Its ranged from an all day type thing to an overnight someplace. Lots of ideas floating about.

The main problem is nailing down a date as alot of people are busy in October (the targeted month), myself included.

This thread will act as an idea hub. Would be great to make this happen. So come one, come all. Lets hear your thoughts.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
The Oct 11th Starved Rock cruise sounds enticing... :naughty:

In for rt71 fun!

099.JPG

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Galena is pretty cool, but the ride there is boring. I usually take rt 20 mostly there. Then there is a bunch of hills and sweeping curves once you get near. There is a really cool lookout point nearby. It would be cool to get a pic of everyones car there. Also, if we go through town, how do we keep everyone together?
We must stop by Chestnut ski resort and do the slides if they are still up. They are so much fun.
Chestnut Mountain Resort - Galena, IL

Carvin

Old Shredder
Aug 24, 2015
Westmont
Galena

Galena is pretty cool, but the ride there is boring. I usually take rt 20 mostly there. Then there is a bunch of hills and sweeping curves once you get near. There is a really cool lookout point nearby. It would be cool to get a pic of everyones car there. Also, if we go through town, how do we keep everyone together?
We must stop by Chestnut ski resort and do the slides if they are still up. They are so much fun.
Chestnut Mountain Resort - Galena, IL

Have heard that the Stagecoach Trial into Galena is as good as any Euro-twisty

Last edited:

Thread Info