Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Cars and Coffee T-shirts can now be ordered on our website via pay pal, or this Sunday if you would like to pay at cars and coffee you may. I have a list of about 50 T-shirts Id like to get all those who said they where interested to order by Sunday and place order for shirts on Monday.
I will post a confirmation list both here and on Face Book C&C page once orders start coming in.

Once shirts are in, they will be available for pick up at Cars and Coffee

Link to Cars and Coffee T-shirt order form

We're joining forces with The Car Cave and Rayjus Graphics ( [MENTION=5517]DJ[/MENTION] ) to offer shirts for C&C participants this year.

$20 for any size. Black or white. Gauging interest with ordering taking place next week.

Please post up if you're interested along with number of shirts and size, so we can get a ballpark head count. FYI, these will be GILDAN brand, so they will last forever.

khjMJXS.jpg

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Cars and Coffee T-shirts can now be ordered on our website via pay pal, or this Sunday if you would like to pay at cars and coffee you may. I have a list of about 50 T-shirts Id like to get all those who said they where interested to order by Sunday and place order for shirts on Monday.
I will post a confirmation list both here and on Face Book C&C page once orders start coming in.

Once shirts are in, they will be available for pick up at Cars and Coffee

Link to Cars and Coffee T-shirt order form

Mook maybe you want to copy this into first post? start a new thread? sticky?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ya, I'll tweak the font before the final run (nothing too dramatic tho, will stay very similar). As I said, that was a quick photoshop, and I definitely agree, it looks like a y.

[MENTION=11102]Venomous SRT[/MENTION], just a heads up on that.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Ya, I'll tweak the font before the final run (nothing too dramatic tho, will stay very similar). As I said, that was a quick photoshop, and I definitely agree, it looks like a y.

[MENTION=11102]Venomous SRT[/MENTION], just a heads up on that.

Im in agreement with the S, if you make a new photo let me know and ill change them on the order page too.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[MENTION=10534]P40E[/MENTION] [MENTION=4820]cdh027[/MENTION] [MENTION=11189]daytona[/MENTION] [MENTION=12096]CobraSki03[/MENTION] [MENTION=12060]TheMoth[/MENTION] [MENTION=4762]LoveSpank[/MENTION] [MENTION=10779]Omicron[/MENTION] [MENTION=12082]racerx43[/MENTION]

Thread Info