Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Saturday looks to be the only day with good weather as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1552518178355634/

Should be an awesome event this year.

:naughty:
J4R3WwP.jpg

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
Wish we could. For the 3rd year in a row we have a wedding the day of KOTS

Yep, third year in a row starting with mine that I'm in a wedding and missing KOTS. I planned on it being something we go to for our anniversary every year for calling off as an excuse but [MENTION=11218]lastls1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4578]slowcobalt[/MENTION] messed it up twice so far.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
[MENTION=1549]Slolane[/MENTION], we throwing around singles again this year? [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] is gonna mop the floor with you.

hell ya..We will have a couple trucks lined up at the back half of the track next to fence.. Grill in full harmony..liquor streams floating, and guns aShowing..you guys are welcome to park with us and share the love in the air..we sit along the wall at the 1/4...best spot in my opinion

Slolane wont bet singles with me anymore after I took all his money a few years back ($7)

i hope you get bum rushed by a pack of 13 year olds in the parking lot and they make you eat a pile of white dog shit..

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
hell ya..We will have a couple trucks lined up at the back half of the track next to fence.. Grill in full harmony..liquor streams floating, and guns aShowing..you guys are welcome to park with us and share the love in the air..we sit along the wall at the 1/4...best spot in my opinion

i hope you get bum rushed by a pack of 13 year olds in the parking lot and they make you eat a pile of white dog shit..

:rofl:
Oh I'll see you Saturday brah
Can't wait to flaunt my winnings

YdMhUh.jpg

Thread Info