Fall Starved Rock Cruise

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
WHEN? Sunday October 12th. Leave at 9am.

WHAT? Cruise from Aurora to Starved Rock

WHERE? Home Depot parking lot: 1250 N Orchard Rd, Aurora-Starved Rock State Park-morris car show

This year I may make a few changes and shorten the route so we can end up at the Morris car show earlier. Last year we got there just in time to watch the cars do burnouts as they left.:bigthumb:

Just a couple of things to note:
-Please be on time. If you happen to be running a few minutes behind, my number will be posted.
-Bring radios so it's easier to communicate
-Pace will be about 15-20mph over. Lots of curves and open roads but will be family friendly
-We will stop for lunch. Hopefully on the patio over the river like last year

You don't want to miss this. It's always a blast!

MAKE SURE YOU POST UP IF YOU ARE IN. I WOULD LIKE AN APPROXIMATE HEADCOUNT. No "Maybe if I don't wake up with a hangover tomorrow". You have over 2 weeks to plan this.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Here are some pictures from previous years

chc7.jpg

untitled-148_zpsb9081f6a.jpg

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
IN. I love these cruises. There should be more of these...maybe next year.

I do them often. Unfortunately a lot of people say they are coming but don't show. It's ok though because I always have people off the boards go. It takes a lot of planning like mapping out roads and running the whole route a day or week before so that everything runs smoothly. You can ask the people who went last year. They all told me it was the best cruise they have ever been on. Hopefully more TCG folks can make it this year :)

Thread Info