Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
9411 Creekside Dr. 60097

timthumb.php

Saturday, May 31st, 3pm

It's been a real long time since we've had a open invite kegger party... so I figure, why not take it up a notch, and experiment with fire tornados WHILE throwing a kegger? Sounded like a good idea at the time when I first proposed it... now people are holding me to it! Don't know what a fire tornado is? Neither did I, until I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL_VUh4gzIk

I'm going to build one in my backyard for all you fine TCG'ers. That's right. I'm buying a ton of box fans, a chord of wood, and risking burning down my home for your entertainment. Should be quite the show! :hsugh:

So I'll have a keg, good BBQ food, fire [tornado] and a big backyard. Bring your own camp chairs! If you'd like to bring along an appetizer or some pop/soda to share, that'd be appreciated! It's bound to be a good time.

Please reply if you are going to attend, so I can plan accordingly!

Attendees: Eagle, Mook, Turk, Carter, Bruce Wayans, ZXMustang, Daturbosix, Greasy, Outlaw, JBruno88, Mike@Devo2ning, DanJoy, 1MEANGT, 04mach1, School Boy​

Last edited:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

:bigok:

Ah, won't be able to make this one - out of town for work. Take lots of fire tornado videos.

Sucks you can't make it, Joe! This one is going to be crazy. I think we're going to have a drone that can take video at this party too... so there should be very interesting footage available afterwards! :D

Thread Info