Junk Yard Shopping Meet

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Anyone interested in a JUNK YARD SHOPPING MEET? It will be soon this Sunday or the next, come on guys lets have some fun looking at what people give up, even when you are not looking for something specific it's still fun to just going to look. Then after shopping we can go to eat some tasty pizza or something, anywhere local like portillos.

As some of you know I drive an old Jeep and I need to start to looking for a transfer case and some spare part for it.
:jg:

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
So basically what you are saying is you want a bunch of people to help you get a transfer case from the junkyard and then you will by them pizza after.

or you can have victory pull the t-case for you and they charge you fee i don't know how much, think it's between 15-25 dollars. maybe buy the mexican workers there some pizza they might pull it for free lol.

GoldPanther

TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Is Victory still the same as it was twenty years ago ? I can totally see Turk and Mook pull up and park in the pothole gravel parking lot , walk around in the muddy yard , then hop back in their rides . No fucks given . :werd:

LOL
Actually I don't know how it was 20 years ago, I was 7 by that time, right now they have a much better parking lot and they kind of redesign the entrance, also they have listed all the prices which is good, this way the cashiers won't charge what they want like before.

GoldPanther

TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
or you can have victory pull the t-case for you and they charge you fee i don't know how much, think it's between 15-25 dollars. maybe buy the mexican workers there some pizza they might pull it for free lol.

LOL

they charge 25 bucks, and the transfer is like 125.

I been in a couple of J/Y meets and it's really fun, even tho if you r not buying nothing you can still put in your pockets some decals or emblems, right [MENTION=10521]ajdereicup[/MENTION]! lol

come on guys!!

GoldPanther

TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
If you wanted to go on a Tuesday or Wednesday I would accompany. My off days.
hmm Wednesday i go to therapy I can't. but thanks

This Thursday eh? My off days are Wednesday and Thursday. What time you thinking? Shoot me a text if you respond here and I don't respond in a day or something. I might end up in a JY 2 days in a row
:wavey:
alright man, this will be after work on Thursday probably around 4:00PM, i hope is ok with you, if you can make it I'll see you there at 4:00 PM.

Thread Info