Automotion anyone??

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Automotion Car Show | Get Info About The Classic Car Show & Swap Meet

Automotion 2014
May 17 & 18, 2014
Muscle Car. Pony Car. Trailer Queen. Land Yacht. Antique vs. Vintage vs. Classic. Lead Sled. Drophead. Flathead.
Familiar with any of those terms?
If yes, you're probably already a fan of Automotion and we look forward to welcoming you back. If no, make plans to drive to the Dells the weekend of May 17-18 to learn the lingo from some of the most passionate car folks this side of the Mississippi, a passion that often runs in the family. Some 1,200 classic rides will fill the parking lot at Noah's Ark Waterpark. There will be live music and food, a car parade, car corral, swap meet and awards presentation too.

Wisconsin Dells Automotion
You know that spring has arrived in Wisconsin Dells when over 1,200 beautifully restored classic cars roll in to town. Whether you are displaying the love of your life, a 1989 or older classic car, selling your items in the Swap Meet or simply taking in the sights and sounds of the event with free spectator admission, you will want to mark your calendar for 2014.
Automotion 2014 Registration Form
Registration Form
Automotion 2014 Car Corral Form
Registration Form
Automotion 2014 Swap Meet Form
Registration Form
Automotion Schedule of Events
Don't miss a minute of Automotion 2014. View tentative event schedule .
Automotion Savings
Many accommodations, attractions, restaurants and retail shops offer special rates and deals for Automotion. Our Automotion brochure is a handy reference when making plans for the weekend. Our 2014 Automotion brochure will be available in January 2014.
Automotion 2013 Winners
View the winners of Automotion 2013.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Its a great time. Went two years ago on saturday. Cruised the show lot then sat off the main street and watched all the shit drive up and down.

We then went and joined the 3sx.com (3000GTand Stealth) guys as they had a huge gathering that weekend as well and went on a cruise through some back roads up there. Had a blast

[MENTION=10988]VanillaGorilla[/MENTION] should kno some peeps goin up there

I will see what I can drum up. I know a few who are going but I don't have to tell you that can be polar opposite of people going and looking to race.
I avoid this event myself, every year it's the same thing I hear people talk about trying to find races then after the event I never hear of anything happening, I can get drunk at home and usually not get in trouble and I got me a blown up knee so fuck walking that car show!!

Thread Info