Portillos' Tuesday's on Rt. 59 in Naperville @ 8:30pm'ish

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Spread the word on other boards. There is one I used to be on but I am done with them and am boycottin' their BS.

I am bringing mine out, battlescars and all before she goes into the body shop for fixings.:bigthumb:

T.

I was sorry to hear what happened. I will probably come next week but today is the old mans birthday so we have other plans.

PhoenixTA

Regular
Jul 20, 2011
Morris
No offense intended, but what's with all the events out in bumfuck? :dunno:

Probably because there are some of us that live out in "bumfuck" who don't want to drive all the way out to Luke's for the sake of time, gas, and just plain headache of driving anywhere near the city.:kanye:

BTW.. No offense taken, I sometimes think the same thing only replace bumfuck with clusterfuck for the city.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
Probably because there are some of us that live out in "bumfuck" who don't want to drive all the way out to Luke's for the sake of time, gas, and just plain headache of driving anywhere near the city.:kanye:

BTW.. No offense taken, I sometimes think the same thing only replace bumfuck with clusterfuck for the city.

X2
Lukes is a hour and a half drive for quite a few of us down here. I don't mind it once in a while but $60 in gas and 3 hours of driving just isn't worth it every week.

Thread Info