• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

With the heaviest of hearts......

Curless

Low buck car collector
Dec 5, 2012
Grand Rapids
RIP Rex, you were one of the first two people I ever met from MM.net at MVX...you were a smiling friendly face in a sea of unknowns for me and my wife. You welcomed us in and were always friendly. While I did not know you that long or that well the impression you made will stay with me...thank you my friend...God rest your soul...

lji372

Mar 11, 2012
First and foremost my condolences to his family.

The first time I saw Rex he was smiling ear to ear as he pulled up in Mike's DTR (Louisville 2013).
I was a newbie and didn't feel too comfortable around all the new people. As the festivities went into the evening and we were hanging in the lobby, Rex gave me a look like come on over and have a seat. We talked a bit, he made me feel comfortable. I could quickly tell he was one of those special people you meet in life that remind you there are good guys in the world.

Rest in peace bubba.................

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info