• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thanks to MuscleMerc

BullyRauder

Mar 14, 2012
For over a year, I have had noticeable squeaks in my 2004 Marauder that I thought were caused by worn bushings in the front upper control arms. Recently, I had the front upper control arms and the shocks replaced in an attempt to stop the squeaking. After the installation, the squeaks were not as noticeable but were still present. I am fortunate to live close to MuscleMerc, and he has done a lot of work on my car over the last three years. Last Saturday, I took my car to him for the installation of an EMP Stewart water pump. When he drove my car, he immediately noticed the squeaks and set out to eliminate them. He correctly diagnosed the cause of the squeaks as a worn belt tensioner and worn idler pulleys. After replacement of these worn parts, the squeaks are gone, and all is well with my Marauder. I appreciate very much the service and attention to detail provided by Travis. He is a valuable resource to the Marauder community.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list