• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Will a Crown Vic hose fit?

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I need to replace my Marauders upper radiator hose, the elbo/L shaped one. I went to Autozone and asked if a Marauder and CV had the same part number for the upper radiator hose, they do not. So I figured it wouldn't work. When I bought the part they gave me the wrong hose and chances are looked up the wrong part when I was asking them to compare part numbers.

The reason I ask is because I know on the police cars they have a white colored upper radiator hose and it's hard as a rock. Apparently Chicago's finest gave the police cars some "Cop Parts" that were stronger than stock so they wouldn't melt after "Hot Calls". I will be going to the junkyard tomorrow to look for this because these hoses seem to outlast the car... seriously.

If someone can confirm that this does not fit I won't waste my time on North Ave, but if this actually does fit, does anyone know where to find the "Police parts"? We can look up stock auto parts all day, but this white hose I am unsure of.

Anyone with answers please post up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 4DoorBlackTop
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list