• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

hello again

lji372

Mar 11, 2012
hello fellow car lovers.
i'm jerry from warren,mi.

like whitey i recently heard of this forum from another.

and like whitey a new owner of an 03 marauder. currently installing the trilogy motor i bought from the recent ebay auction. just looking to learn all i can from those who have been here before me. any tips appreciated while work is under way.

forgive me in advance for stupid questions that may leave my finger tips.:dunno: and sarcasm is always appreciated.

i recently bought a marauder that needed an engine two weeks ago with the thought of parting her out (62k original owner car), but after doing my research i've changed my mind.
i started reading up on this thing and the more i read the more i decided to keep her, and such as luck the trilogy engine popped up on ebay within a week :)

just glad to be part of the madness!!:headbang:

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
Welcome to the BEST MM tech forum on the net. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

As far as the Trilogy install goes consider any exhaust,fuel, cooling, IAT, and water flow mods while the engine is out and plan for the ones you want, even if it delays the final install

lji372

Mar 11, 2012
any recommendations? it is an 85k motor with no knowledge of the internals. i did hear it run first (it's out of an 04'), it sounds decent (with the ear of a novice anyway). figured i'd have some fun with it for now and if i completely fall in love i'll have the motor coming out of it totally redone and slap the trilogy on it.

whitey

Mar 11, 2012
hello! ive actually have had my car since 1/24/10, my sons birthday, and i'll never hear the end of "you drove 3 hours away to buy a car the same day your son was born"......musclemerc and zack are the go to guys for these cars, they really know marauders like the back of their hands, its a shame mm.net banned them. welcome aboard

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info