• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thank you zack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03sport007

Aug 4, 2011
Thanks Zack!!!!!!

Here is guy that I don’t know and will probably never meet that has gone out of his way to help me. Unsolicited I might add. That just doesn’t happen.

I had recently done a Eaton Swap on my Marauder and after the tune the car shifted like crap. I was in OD with T/C lock at about 30mph. Not Fun!!!! My tuner was a major disappointment and I really didn’t want to give him any more of my money. Everybody else in the area was quoting me $700 and wanted to do a complete Dyno Tune.

Out of the blue I get an email saying “I can help” Who Does that? The guys makes me want to be a better person. I’m not sure how or what he did but all I know is my car finally shifts like a DREAM. Just plane AWESOME!!!!!!

THANK YOU ZACK!!!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info