• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

can someone do an mm.net search?

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Rob, from what I read you are still falling on the same sword on the sale I made to you. Would you just get over yourself. Sending you pictures, leaving work midshift and keeping you updated just wasn't good enough for you. You better recoginize you make mistakes too.

See you all in KY. I will have a nice fucking smile.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Rob, from what I read you are still falling on the same sword on the sale I made to you. Would you just get over yourself. Sending you pictures, leaving work midshift and keeping you updated just wasn't good enough for you. You better recoginize you make mistakes too.

See you all in KY. I will have a nice fucking smile.

Dude WTF is this for?

I am gonna become a moderator just so I can ban you. :mad:

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
How do you go to the bathroom?

I break everything into energy.

Aren't you just a billy badass.

Don't know what I am anymore. Other than a hard headed, unforgiving individual.

side note, i hate getting stuck behind a car with one of those in traffic... ugh

Dude I need one of these things. I even contacted my Dr. saying I had a paranoia with being rear ended because its happened 3 times in the past year. All from sitting still for several seconds. He asked if this was all in the same car... it was so he told me to get a Honda Civic. Haha. 3 days later I get hit again.

For the first time ever I know this isn't my doing. The only way to get idiots to quit hitting me is probably this product. I am beginning to think the car is too blacked out. Then again the last person to hit me said she was on her phone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info