• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

If anyone needs a built Marauder Engine...

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I have a guy.
He has done 2 engines for me now with great success.
Rebuilt 4 sets of head to date.
He is a one man band. A down to earth guy who is honest and someone ive become friends with.

If anyone seriously needs an engine, I will donate a Marauder Block to the cause if you use him.
He ships engines as well.

Just PM me if I can help.

... not just Marauder engines either. He just placed #2 in the world for Boat racing in New Zealand this month.

If anyone uses him I will pay for his sponsorship here.

An endorsement from Zack is truly an endorsement of fact.
I don't know Zack personally but have read his posts for quite some time now
and find them informative, and spot on, for the most part.
Additionally if Travis (www.musclemerc.com) tells me he is the man, that endorsement is good enough for me. Someday I will bring Zack a MM for Whipple Cobra 5.4 install, among other mods that will be needed.
I might mention here that Todd (BodyMan) use him for a build and it was
amazing interesting and very detailed. What I saw I liked.
Zack, I don't need to kiss your ass as you have a line out the door already.

If anyone knows of a DBP MM, With black or Dark intrior. Please let me know. That is what I am waiting on.
Thanks for your time.
Russell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info