• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wayne's Ride. aka IndyRidgeRunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2011
I'm counting down the hours at work. I can't wait to get home and load up my Marauder on the trailer to take up to Zack. I had hopes of hauling her up there tonight, but things are busy at Super Bowl Village, and it's not looking good for me to get off at a descent hour. Ugh!!! I'll be headed up there bright and early tomorrow morning though. :)

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
There should be a sub forum here called Zacks Channel. There we can follow everything.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Kinda like the truman show? That would be interesting considering he doesn't sleep, eat, or poop.

Some say,

He has fingers made of pure titaniun, that his eyes are high definition and have actually saved you 15% or more just by blinking!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Kinda like the truman show? That would be interesting considering he doesn't sleep, eat, or poop.

Some say,

He has fingers made of pure titaniun, that his eyes are high definition and have actually saved you 15% or more just by blinking!

LMAO!!!!

Bring on the Zack channel.

Sent from my iPhone

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Block prepped for new Head Gaskets:

100_3018.jpg

100_3019.jpg

Gotta love dropping the pan on a 125k Trans and finding this:

100_3020.jpg

J-Mod done, block prep done. Gotta make a list of things to order tomorrow.
Window switch removed for repair as well.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
LMAO!!!!

Bring on the Zack channel.

Sent from my iPhone

What I was trying to get at was even Zack has never seen a recorded blink moment in his database, both high speed internet connection with forum quick search parts for sale app/execute quick response in tech app AND real time/future time databases! NEVER ONCE!

So kiss the 15% or more byebye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info