• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Fuel system

ntd

Mar 24, 2011
I'm already running the 60lbs that I got for a amazing deal last year. Seems most people with the right fuel system are hitting 700-800 with 60lbs, that's far enough for me. No sump hum that's a simple yet effective idea. You weld in the fitting in or use bulkhead fittings?

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I'm already running the 60lbs that I got for a amazing deal last year. Seems most people with the right fuel system are hitting 700-800 with 60lbs, that's far enough for me. No sump hum that's a simple yet effective idea. You weld in the fitting in or use bulkhead fittings?

Pull the tank and use the bulkhead fittings. So simple! And cheap!
No doubt the sump is the best for guaranteeing fuel supply, but what marauder owner goes wot with less than 1/4 tank anyway?

FordNut

Oct 13, 2010
If you're using braided hose, it's best to use the teflon lined so you avoid the smell...

I only have a couple of feet of braided hose in my setup and I get a gas smell even from that. If you're running it all the way from front to back on the car, it's going to be much worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info