• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Post pics of your marauders!!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Blue is the best color, no doubt about it.....

Kentucky005.jpg

Kentucky004.jpg

Black is ok....

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
And red (DTR) is rare too. I cant remember the number but it is less than 1000 made. I love the red and the light flint interior. I wanted the dark interior but am glad I got the light interior. It brightens up the inside. Silver can make any car look good. But I think the red is classy, while blue looks unique, black can look sinister, while silver looks good. Thats what I think and Im sticking to it.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Guspech750, I'm curious to see what your car would look like with the bra and black grille.

That would be interesting. I am guessing it would look pretty good. It would all blend in really nice. Might not be a bad idea. Later. After I intsall my gears, control arms and hopefully some new underdrive pullies before the Kentucky meet.

TAKEDOWN

Take em' Down!
Jan 23, 2010
Home of the Brave
That would be interesting. I am guessing it would look pretty good. It would all blend in really nice. Might not be a bad idea. Later. After I intsall my gears, control arms and hopefully some new underdrive pullies before the Kentucky meet.

I say why not, if you got the extra cash... I think it'll be Bad to the Bone! If not, you can always sell it to another member, who's interested in making a badgeless grille!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info