• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What's your Marauder getting for Christmas?

ProRauder

Regular
Jan 9, 2010
Mine is getting a new k-member fabbed with a Mustang II rack so I can get these skinnies to fit where they belong without spacers and shit.

It is getting a new nitrous kit for the blower and the bugcatcher.

And it is getting tore down for new rings, bearings.

This is the temporary upgrade so I can drive it right away in the Spring. The other parts on order include a pair of 88's for the 527 on the engine stand!

2011 is going to be a very good year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Hmmm... Let's see... Posi ported Eaton, 4lb lower, 3.1 upper, SD 60lbrs, 31 spline carrier and new axles... Dial it down to just a 50 shot to cool it a little...:D C'mon Springtime!

Just a thought....
80's are the same price as 60's, and just as easy to tune.
Get the 80's....because you will soon realize the Eaton isnt enough, throws out a crap load of heat and a Whipple 2.3 (or maybe a 2.9) should of went on in the first place, seeing you have a built motor.

....just sayin....

FordNut

Oct 13, 2010
Mine didn't get a Christmas present, but my birthday present to myself was getting a tune to take care of the increased airflow from my CAI upgrade. Picked up about 70 rwhp.

751 hp/617 tq on pump gas, 17 lb boost, street tune with 16 degrees timing. Keep in mind that's through an automatic, a 4R100.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info