Office Help

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
What's up all!

I buy and sell steel for a company called J.M. Steel Services in Willowbrook, IL. We need office help! Must be presentable, smart, good with people, and computer literate: know how to use Excel, Word, Winfax, etc. Most importantly, be able to follow orders.

Job would consist of making offerings, writing/sending purchase orders, doing chemistry certs, things like that.

I can discuss pay and such with anyone interested. If interested, post up, PM, e-mail [email protected], whatever you'd like.

Thanks!

03lightning

boot scootin boogey
Jul 1, 2005
I am not familar with winfax but do know excel and word of course. If the pay is more than 16$/hr I am interested. I am currently working for GM so I do not know how much longer I have here and I am willing to try anything as long as I make more than I do here cuz as it is I cant afford to move out from my parents place. I did graduate college BTW

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I am not familar with winfax but do know excel and word of course. If the pay is more than 16$/hr I am interested. I am currently working for GM so I do not know how much longer I have here and I am willing to try anything as long as I make more than I do here cuz as it is I cant afford to move out from my parents place. I did graduate college BTW

The pay would be whatever you're worth, in a way. The last couple guys started at a good salary and lasted about 3 days, lol. I told the owner he's better off getting someone younger with at least some college experience but no knowledge of steel, and he told me to hire someone.

E-mail me your resume at [email protected] and I'll take a look and maybe we can meet up:biggthump

Aron, it'll be full time, probably salaried. Office hours are 8-4:30

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I can't believe a hundred people aren't jumping on this.
+1, figured more than 2 people would be interested.
Let me update it tonight because I dont have it saved on my computer here at the office and ill get it to you as soon as Im done
Sounds good:biggthump
i am looking but i start school soon so dont think they could work with my schedule

Yeah and it's an hour away from NWI, probably would not work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info