Members now have a Diamond Sales and Repair Hookup

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Mr Ramirez has over 30 plus years in the jewelry sales and repair industry and at the same location "Jeweler's Role". His operation is small....but is typical among the other thousand shops located on Wabash/Madison. From what I have seen he is well respected and trusted in the industry. Many, many other shops including well know franchise shops send their repairs to him. Repairs vary from fallen diamonds to ring sizing. He can also do a hell of a job on a diamond setting. You can either bring your own in or purchase one from their collection.

From shopping around I noticed about these smaller mom and pop shops in that the quality is the diamonds are impecable compared to these chain stores as well as customer service.

When your ready to get hitched or need something fixed or in need of bling bling call me 773 443 7822 i'll set you up a appointment as I dont want my family is bothered by tire kickers.

Also, I can get ya a quote on repair work if you can forward me a pic.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Just an fyi, the area of wabash/madison is referred to as "jewelers row" not "role" no biggie, just thought id mention that

no need to fyi me my friend...thats what i meant...not like it makes a difference :D

and you want to stay far away from that area if you want a good deal...tourist trap.

aw jeez...you act like it's Navy pier :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• HeavyG
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list