Looking for a house or apartment to rent

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
Just did a quick search of Naperville, Aurora, Oswego. Only 2 showed up fitting those requirements. The combination of the price limit and garage make it tough on finding a house rental right now.

Both that I found are at 409 KIOWA DR in Naperville, I think it was an apartment complex converted to condos. Both listed at $800.

I will look at some of the other surrounding area.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Just did a quick search of Naperville, Aurora, Oswego. Only 2 showed up fitting those requirements. The combination of the price limit and garage make it tough on finding a house rental right now.

Both that I found are at 409 KIOWA DR in Naperville, I think it was an apartment complex converted to condos. Both listed at $800.

I will look at some of the other surrounding area.

Thanks Shane. The garage isn't a necessity, but it would sure be nice. Gotta keep the Blazer safe :p

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
I got a place in Batavia, IL and its a 1 bedroom apartment with washer and dryer and yes a garage!!! I have it rented out now for the next 4 months but if you are interested let me know. You would live on the first floor.

Front.jpg

Garage.jpg

opengarage.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Closet.jpg

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I got a place in Batavia, IL and its a 1 bedroom apartment with washer and dryer and yes a garage!!! I have it rented out now for the next 4 months but if you are interested let me know. You would live on the first floor.

Front.jpg

Garage.jpg

opengarage.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Closet.jpg

I saw you pm'ed me...I cleaned my box out a bit. I need something at the end of this month, but could you pm me what you're looking to get for this, and the address please? Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info