Internship Opportunities in IT at Prestigious Marketing/Ad Agency

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Posting for a partner... PM me for contact info

I work for the world's 4th largest marketing/ad firm, and I have been given sole responsibility over adding 4 (more if I find good people) six month internships opportunities to our organization.

- Are you an IT or CS major?

- Are you interested in computer networking, monitoring, and/or messaging/email?

- Did you graduate (Associates, BS, BA, MA, MS, MBA) in December, or plan on graduating in May?

- Do you live in Chicago IL or Troy MI?

- OR - Do you know anyone who fits the criteria above? By all means, have them contact me.

The benefits for a recent college hire or young professional is obviously limitless. Limitless in networking, experience, and opportunity. Anyone here can vouch; laying the ground work comes 1st (unless of course you did invent the color blue. You can stop reading now!).
We own Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Digitas, SMG, Arc, Zenith, and the list goes on and on... You'll help us keep their IT efforts running smoothly.

As an intern you will be a part of the global infrastructure team responsible for managing, configuring, planning, implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting a network & messaging service that spans 100 countries. We hold 180 brands that total 45,000 employees.

Directly, we are [always] in the midst of major conversions, integrations and roll outs on a day to day basis. With acquisitions and mergers, there is never a dull moment, and the amount you wish to learn and experience is up to you.
Knowing that I will be involved in the day to management of these resources, I can assure you it will be fun too. On the other hand, this is not an open ended offer. I have 2 weeks to close in on candidates and move on to the next steps.

Please feel completely open to PM me with details, and or information so we can approach the next step.

(Please, this is only for legitimate and serious people who meet the criteria listed. I thank this community in advance for understanding.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• The Pun
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list