Month of March Tint Special!

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
Whats up CSVT, I work at Broadway Glass in Merrillville, IN. We can tint your car for you. We offer Lifetime warranty and 1 year warranty tint. We are currently running a Tint Special for the Month of March.

March Special 2 door - $85 Lifetime
4 door - $95 Lifetime
SUV/Minivan - $120 Lifetime
2 Front Doors - $60 Lifetime
1 Door Only - $30 Lifetime

Regular Price 2 door - $140 Lifetime
4 door - $160 Lifetime
SUV/Minivan - $190 Lifetime
2 Front Doors - $60 Lifetime
1 Door Only - $30 Lifetime

We also do Auto Glass Repair and Replacement, Residential and Commercial Glass, Car Electronics including Alarms, Remote Starts, Car Audio, Vehicle Accessories including Custom Grills, Step Bars, Headlight and Taillights Replacements, Chrome Accessories, Tonneau Covers, Bug Gaurds, Window Rain Gaurds, HID's and Much More!

Our address if your interested is

Broadway Glass
6491 Broadway
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 884-5277
www.broadwayglass.net

Ask for Mike if your going to call.

Just to let you know, we dont do appointments for tint.
Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 8-4.
When we open the doors at 8 we usually have approx 5-10 people outside waiting to come in. So come early if your gonna come in. ;)

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry guys! Been really busy with work and also with workin on getting my cobra ready to come out.

We have extended the sale for the month of April as well, so bring them cars out!

Like I said before we open the doors at 8 Monday through Saturday we usually have people lining up at the doors at 730am. So we book up by 830-9 everyday. You must be there and be one of the first people at the door, to be able to get done that day because we do usually around 12-14 cars a day.

Prices are still the same. PM me and let me know I'll make sure to check my pm box a couple times a day!

Mike

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
what does glass repair go for? ive got like a finger print sized nick in my windshield. ive been told by many it can easily be fixed/filled. id be willing to get that done saturday with some tinting too possibly
I'd like to know this as well. I have a nick on my daily driver's windshield. It just looks like a little black dot, and its right in the center of where I look out, so it gets annoying, haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info