Hook Up Needed

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Hey Guys, I'm currently looking for a new job/career!

I am currently employed by Grainger.

A little background about me.

I have 2 1/2 years in sales experience
5+ years in Customer Services + Office Assist Mgmt. exp.

4 years of experience with SAP programs, etc.

Let me know what you have out there. PM me for more info, or for my cell and we can possibly meet. Thanks guys!

-Chris

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
Hey Guys, I'm currently looking for a new job/career!

I am currently employed by Grainger.

A little background about me.

I have 2 1/2 years in sales experience
5+ years in Customer Services + Office Assist Mgmt. exp.

4 years of experience with SAP programs, etc.

Let me know what you have out there. PM me for more info, or for my cell and we can possibly meet. Thanks guys!

-Chris

Fellow Grainger Employee Nice to meet you. Are you getting laid off? Or just bored of your current role? What location are in? Ill add you to groupwise and we can talk. For some reason I thought you worked at a Ford Dealership???
Check out careerbuilder or Robert Half Technology, they are a good staffing company.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Fellow Grainger Employee Nice to meet you. Are you getting laid off? Or just bored of your current role? What location are in? Ill add you to groupwise and we can talk. For some reason I thought you worked at a Ford Dealership???
Check out careerbuilder or Robert Half Technology, they are a good staffing company.

I work out of the Northbrook office. I'm in Inside Sales now.

I was checking out some of the jobs there.

It's somewhat complicated as to why I'm looking.

How about you?

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I work out of the Northbrook office. I'm in Inside Sales now.

I was checking out some of the jobs there.

It's somewhat complicated as to why I'm looking.

How about you?

Im part of the Operations Division. It's an Internship and I only Work Weekends or unless I am filling in for someone. I heard they are on a Hiring freeze from the other employees. Im at the Niles facility. I like my :quote:Job:quote: and hope to have a career with them in the near future when I get my degree. Goodluck on your job search.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
checked it out. Nothing that i am qualified for ;(

what are some of your experiences? I know you just recently got let go, and it really sucks man. However, if there is anything you are remotely qualified for, give it a shot. I can be used as a reference, and I've been with Grainger for going on 4 years.

01SVT- I hope you get a job from the internship. Grainger is a really great company to work for.

Add me on IM/Groupwise. Chris Fallen

Hang in there buddy, I'm hoping the storm will pass soon and a brighter day will come.

Chris does his job very well and is an asset to our department. Unfortunately, there are a few members of the "old" regime that are in place as managers. In our department, you shine through the filter of your manager. If the filter is clogged, you don't shine. We need to unclog the filters.

If Chris becomes a casualty of our clogged filters I will put my 12 years at Grainger, several notible success there and my college degrees to support Chris as a reference to another company or hopefully to return here to Grainger when the hiring freeze thaws.

However, I do agree that Grainger is a great company to work for and am very excited about the new management from our VP down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info