HookUp on HighSpeed Internet, Phones & Cable

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
I work for Comcast Business Services and can get “the hook up” for smaller business and home offices. That is what I do, I work with businesses to get them high speed internet, phones and cable. Business class services get faster speeds and priority service (service calls before 2pm get a truck rolled that day).

Comcast offers two business class levels of High Speed Internet:
Starter High Speed Internet (6Mbps download/1Mbps upload)
Preferred High Speed Internet (16Mbps download/2Mbps upload)
Wideband 50Mbps option coming in 2009

Comcast can service up to 8 Full Featured - Unlimited Local & Long Distance Phone & Fax lines.
Quantity discounts may also be available.

*Free Basic Cable with High Speed Internet for store front locations.

I can send you more detailed information or you can also go to: http://www.comcast.com/corporate/business/Small/

And YES – if you sign up a business account with me I can get some deals worked out for your home cable;)

Feel free to PM, call or email with any questions - Let’s get your office signed up!
I appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to servicing your account!

Tim Bruder
Comcast Business Services
[email protected]
Phone: 847-585-6373 Fax: 847-391-8609

***Spread the word - Business Referral can earn you $100 Credit on your account***

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i just got the tripp play last week after all the promises if i switch i gotta say, i am very dissatisfied with the installation and the service so far. and you can NEVER get a hold of customer service, eternal hold, you have to prompt that you are looking to get new service to talk to anyone without waiting 45 min

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Geeeeee - thanks Mike...
Business Class and residential are two TOTALLY different business units!
Millions of houses out there in the suburban sprawl = increased probability of issues, not to mention all the messed up stuff inside each individual house (which is the cause and a lot of problems). All the cable and satellite companies (I used to work for Dish too) have issues and interruptions. If you would have PM'd me I would have been happy to get you these numbers or passed your account info along if the problem is real serious;)
Billing: 888-824-8310
Customer Service: 866-316-1619 or 800-316-1619

*Business class services get faster speeds and priority service (service calls before 2pm get a truck rolled that day).

Now, back on topic....I would love to help the home office, work from home and small business guys out. Get me your info and I'll see what I can put together for you:up:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mystic544
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list