Attn: NW Indiana Members Car Audio Installers Needed

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
We are short 3 installers at Circuit City in Merrillville. Looking for anyone that has prior knowledge of the basics on how to install car radios, speakers, and maybe an amp and sub.

Need to be at least 17 Years old.

Have basic tools available, (Cordless Drill, Screwdrivers, Sockets, etc..)
Have a basic understanding on how to install car radios.

Will be able to work 20-30 hrs a week until the holiday season comes then 30-40+ during x-mas.

If you are interested please let me know, either on here or in an email and I will tell you how to apply this way we are looking for your application to come through the system. Email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
Idk if you'll be looking in the spring, but I currently install at Ultimate Electronics in AZ. We do custom work and all that good stuff. I'll send you a pm when I'll be headed back if you guys are interested. I know it's a ways away but I saw the thread and figured I'd mention it. I've been working in Car Audio for over 5 years. I'll be living in Crown Point.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The square :headbang:

I hear there is a nice cruise at Simon Sez on 30 and Broadway now too :dunno:

Haha Nice avitar

I haven't been to the square in a while. Used to go all the time when I had my car. The avatar is a joke because I had a 1000 which I sold to LazyT747 when I got arrested :eek:h:

I still laugh about it:lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info