Anyone have a hookup on someone who can take down trees ?!?!?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have 2 trees in my front yard that I need taken out and hauled away. They're actually 3/4 trees now, there was a big storm that took half of one tree out which fell onto the other tree taking some of that one out as well. Theyre just old and I'm worried that if theres another really good storm they could come all the way down....

I got a quote from a few people with stump removal for what I felt were good prices, but thought I could ask on here to see if anyone knew someone.

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I have 2 trees in my front yard that I need taken out and hauled away. They're actually 3/4 trees now, there was a big storm that took half of one tree out which fell onto the other tree taking some of that one out as well. Theyre just old and I'm worried that if theres another really good storm they could come all the way down....

I got a quote from a few people with stump removal for what I felt were good prices, but thought I could ask on here to see if anyone knew someone.

Are they close to your property? We had a tree real close to the roof and the city cut it down and hauled it away for free. Thats one way of getting it done.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yeah, theyre between the street and my house. maybe 20 feet either way ???

What do you do, call the village and ask them if they take down trees ???

Heres right after the storms rolled through. You cant see the other tree because the big section that fell is in it, thankfully it slowed its fall and stopped it from landing on my house...
l_3a3d98f8ac112efcc7b30cf24c3197c0.jpg

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I think the tree was on the villages property and rubbing against our house so if the tree is on their property they have to take care of it but, in your case it looks like you might have to hire someone to cut that down being that its on your property or call your homeowner insurance and see if they can help you out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info