Arbonne, my wifes at home job.

P

PearlBlue L

Hopeing this isnt considered spam again. Just trying to help out my wife. She Does spa parties.

footer_swisslogo_us_eng.gif

Any one ever hear about it before? They are a health, beauty and wellness company that sells all kinds of stuff. My wife is an independent consultant and is always trying to find and meet new people. People that she finds that are willing to host spa parties get free stuff and have a good time with friends they invite over while the consultants do all the work. for the person hosting the party you are able to earn free products. If your party gets a combined total of $250 in sales you recieve $100 worth of products free. $500 in sales gets you $200 worth of products for only $40. Then for every $250 after $500 it only cost you $20 to recieve $100 worth of products. Everyone at the parties gets to sample products and learn about the benefits of all natural products for your skin and body. Everyone gets a foot soak and facial if they want and there are games to earn free prizes. The parties ussually last about an hour depending on how many people show up for them.

My buddy at work met this chic and they got married last year and she has been with the company for a little over 3 years now. She brings in pay checks over $10,000 a month through them and shes at a level in the company to where they provide her with an additional ammount of cash for a mercedes car payment. the only catch is the car has to be white, company color. Its basically a sales job and the more people to get under you(your team) who sell the products and gets people under them the more money you bring in with your group volume. my wife has joined in 3 months ago and has been working hard so im trying to spread the word for her too. Its great for my wife cause she sits at home with the kids now and does her parties when ever im home so we save on day care cost and get to spend all the time with the kids.

anyways just seeing if anyone on here would be interested in hosting a spa party and get some friends together, or knows of a wife that likes getting pampered. ;) I have a flyer with all the info on it that i cant upload so if anyone is interested i can attach it in an email.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
    Participants list