Monavie - Money on the side or discount on health drink

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Hey guys,

After about a month and a half of researching and stuff, I finally decided to sign up as a distributor for Monavie. If you've never heard of it, it's basically a health fruit drink that combines 19 different fruits, including the acai berry. The acai berry is grown in the Amazon and has been labeled as the "superfruit" due to the antioxidant power that it contains. You can get all the info you can think of from their website: http://www.monavie.com .

Anyhow, I figured that I would give the drink a chance, and at the same time be able to share it with other people. If anyone is interested in trying out this stuff, I can hook you up with the distributor price, which saves about 20%. Also, if anyone is interested in becoming a distributor, let me know. The team that I joined is not a high pressure, go sell tons of this stuff, type of group. We are basically looking for people who want to drink the stuff for their health and then share it with others who would be interested in it as well. If you want to try selling thousands of bottles of this stuff, more power to you, but that's not what my group focuses on.

Here is the basic breakdown, as well as 2 video links that will give you more info than you probably want.

"With weekly payouts and 8 ways to earn income, MonaVie rewards distributors with an exceptionally generous and innovative compensation plan.

8 Ways To Earn Income

* Direct Sales
* Team Commission
* Bulk Order Bonus
* First Order Bonus
* Star Maker Bonus
* Excutive Check Match
* Leadership Pools
* Multiple Business Centers

What’s more, MonaVie leverages today’s most effective form of distribution—relationship marketing. With this person-to-person approach, you can share the benefits of the MonaVie independent business opportunity with others and be rewarded for doing so, based on your sales and the product sales of those in the organization you helped create.

MonaVie Drink It, Feel It, Share It!

Discovering Monavie video:

http://www.monavie.com/html/PlayDiscoveringMonaVieENGLISH.htm

Story of Monavie video:

http://www.monavie.com/html/PlayTheStoryOfMonaVieENGLISH.htm

Drop me a PM or call me on my cell (630-779-2950) if you want any other info, and I'd be happy to talk about it. Likewise, lemme know if you want to try this stuff out and I'll hook you up with the distributor discount for the product.

Thanks,
Matt

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Does the term Mangosteen sound familiar? Andy Wiloby's 3 Step plans sell a super fruit drink and offers a MLM position also.

Hmmm, so who's Got it, Zango, Manovaie, or the Goji Berry?

I like Zango, but I don't see how 4 bottles a month for 120.00 is competitive when you consider a reasonable amount of the right fruits, "juiced" is just as good, AND, you can have more variety's.

I've been on Zango and off and "I" don't see that much difference.

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
Did you miss the part where they claim a guy who ate Goji Berries for his whole life and lived to be how old???? WTF

In recent years, goji juice has become popular as a health beverage. Companies marketing goji juice often mention the unsupported claim that a man named Li Qing Yuen consumed goji berries daily and lived to be 252 years old. Marketers also list extensive health benefits of goji juice, even though there are few published clinical trials in humans.

Im trying some of that then lol :D

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Goji berries, (or wolfberries) are another good source of antioxidants, and are actually an ingredient for Monavie. The acai berry though has almost 3x's the ORAC (basically the measure of antioxidants in foods) value as the goji berries.

OracChart.jpg

As for the cost, yeah, it's a bit tough to swallow, but my feeling is that 1) it ensures I get my daily servings of fruits and vegetables, 2) if you actually tried to buy 13 servings of fruit and vegetables each day, you'd probably come pretty close (if not over) to what Monavie costs. 3) the stuff tastes good. 4) with the way Monavie sets up their compensation plan, it's not too difficult to get to the point that your own supply is already paid for, after which you can start getting money in your pocket while also having the Monavie to drink.

Check out these 2 clips (one from Rachael Ray show, the other from Fox news (ignore the tag on that video though))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=572pmma1ots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WymSzcTwZBY

I remember the acai berry was also featured on Oprah as one of the top 5 superfoods that people should be aware of. Can't find the clip of that though... :dunno:

If you guys want anymore info on the product, just let me know. And I'm serious that anyone is invited to the tasting, so if you're interested, just lemme know.

Later,
Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list