Gf moving here, anyone know of any job openings in the city?

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Well my gf is moving here this week and we are looking to find her a job, she is a recent college grad with a major in spanish and a minor in marketing. So maybe some type of marketing job? she also has experience working front desk at a hotel. She would like work in a company's human resources department or similar. We would prefer it be in the city but northwest suburbs might be ok.

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
Well my gf is moving here this week and we are looking to find her a job, she is a recent college grad with a major in spanish and a minor in marketing. So maybe some type of marketing job? she also has experience working front desk at a hotel. She would like work in a company's human resources department or similar. We would prefer it be in the city but northwest suburbs might be ok.
If you can creatively spin in some sort of sales experience into her resume, I can forward her resumer to Cars.com where I work. We're hiring a ton of people and the college degree with marketing will give her an edge over other candidates. PM me about it...

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
well my gf is soon to be out of the job she had in town. Anyone else have a hook up in this economy?
my gf has a bachelors degree (major spanish, minor in marketing)
She would love to work for a human resources dept or a marketing firm(no telemarketing). She also now has experience working for a cellphone provider and has worked front desk at a marriot hotel. Just trying to get bills paid and keep her entertained.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info