Part Time/Full Time Work

Jul 7, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has anything available right now as far as work goes. Wouldn't mind getting in some hours and making some extra cash before I leave. Sitting at home is getting kinda old and boring. Find myself needing to do something! Valid DL and extensive Customer Service experience. Anyone that needs extra help or a hand let me know. Flexible on hours and driving distance. Thanks :)

-Larry

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
sorry for what?:dunno:
nothing wrong with a physical job

nothing wrong with that.. but sorry your working for ups, i used to.. they suck, they are slave labor.... people i talked to who had been there for a while said in summer when its like over 100 they still push you.. couple had said one year when it was really hot they had ambulances outside waiting for people to pass out and when they did, they sent someone else to finsish unloading the truck... and my 3 months there they werent very kind either. so i said fuck that shit... good luck

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
nothing wrong with that.. but sorry your working for ups, i used to.. they suck, they are slave labor.... people i talked to who had been there for a while said in summer when its like over 100 they still push you.. couple had said one year when it was really hot they had ambulances outside waiting for people to pass out and when they did, they sent someone else to finsish unloading the truck... and my 3 months there they werent very kind either. so i said fuck that shit... good luck

it is very hard work, depending on the job you have. The summers arent to bad, except for this past summer. They were working on getting rid of hinkley water and moving to water fountains. We were with out water for 2 months. About a year and a half ago someone died at the Addison HUB in the summer from the heat. It is a very tough job, but if you are going to college, they really help out. Plus, being in the union, you get alot more benefits. I like being in that union because i can pretty much choose when i want to work, its very hard to get fired from UPS.

Jul 7, 2006
Thanks for the info but I already worked for UPS as a Package Handler and a Seasonal Driver Helper. The PH position really sucked, they push you way too hard for what they pay, and it's not worth it to me. I'd rather work at Walgreens as a cashier and make the same pay. BUT the Driver Helper position during Christmas season was quite fun. Would do that again in a heart beat. Thanks for the info guys keep it commin!

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
yeah i know all about hard work, Up untill this summer (i am staying at school this summer) I have done roofing. That has to be one of the toughest jobs out there. And there is no hotter place on a summer day than on a roof with black shingles or any shingles for that matter. I dont plan on doing it long, i just need some dough for the summer, I plan on applying for supervisor as soon as possible.

Jul 7, 2006
yeah i know all about hard work, Up untill this summer (i am staying at school this summer) I have done roofing. That has to be one of the toughest jobs out there. And there is no hotter place on a summer day than on a roof with black shingles or any shingles for that matter. I dont plan on doing it long, i just need some dough for the summer, I plan on applying for supervisor as soon as possible.

Thats kinda cool though at least when you have a house and you need a new roof you can do it yourself! Or you can do side jobs and make money too :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info