anyone needing car detailing...

Jun 18, 2006
hmm... i am interested... right now is to early tho, still salt, but another month or so, i will be interested for sure, cuz i never have time to detail mine, but it needs it oh so bad
I am just trying to get people ready for the summer that is why I am throwing this out so early! Just let me know when you are ready and what you want done and i will shot you over a price.

Jun 18, 2006
I am going to need a couple cars detailed in the spring ill let you know as long as your prices are competitive with the local shops i would rather send my mustangs to someone who likes them and not someone who works for 6 bucks an hour and could care less
I will do as many cars as you have! Nothing is ever a problem. I will do the work for less than what other shops charge and it will be done just as well, if not better! Just let me know what cars you want done and when!

P.S. I get paid WAY more than 6 bucks an hour. We'll just say that I am one of the highest paid people at my Cadillac store :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info