My friend lives in the chicago area and...

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
You have to narrow down "Chicago area" unless she likes driving. Also, what kind of experience does she have?

+1

Northwest burbs

This is the only one I know of right now. :biggthump

Brad Olsons hair salon in South Elgin had a position or two open not to long ago. Give them a call

Randall Rd At McDonald Rd
South Elgin, IL 60177
(847) 697-3333

1997SVTcobra

GET BORED
Jul 28, 2006
I'll ask her where about she lives up there, i havent gone and visited yet, I think she said she was around Oak Park though??? not 100% I know she graduated from Cosmo. School about a year ago now with flying colors, I told her there would probably be more than one willing sugar daddy on this site haha..let me throw some pics on here so venom can get his rocks maybe....lol

153487190_l.jpg

l_4b09a6bb5be163c9d24c380d07e0a0a5.jpg

she also said she'd be interested in some receptionist style jobs, anything really...she just needs to get her rent paid!! haha

let me know guys, and thanks in advance

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I'll ask her where about she lives up there, i havent gone and visited yet, I think she said she was around Oak Park though??? not 100% I know she graduated from Cosmo. School about a year ago now with flying colors, I told her there would probably be more than one willing sugar daddy on this site haha..let me throw some pics on here so venom can get his rocks maybe....lol

153487190_l.jpg

l_4b09a6bb5be163c9d24c380d07e0a0a5.jpg

she also said she'd be interested in some receptionist style jobs, anything really...she just needs to get her rent paid!! haha

let me know guys, and thanks in advance

Hey, i just said what everyone was thinking. lol.

D

Drlee50

I have a salon next to my office is schaumburg that is hiring. Focus Salon-- i dont have the number but google it-- ask for Gina she is the owner. If that doesnt work out I could use a receptionist at my Dr. office. I was only looking for part time but... depending on her computer skills and if she is a quick study, I might do a full time employee. My wife is due in 3-4 weeks so she will be out for several months for sure. she can email me if interested at [email protected]
Thanks
Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info