AT&T Wireless Service

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Randy. I'm DONE with nextel also! Why did you pick AT&T over everything else?

Kev,
My entire family is using AT&T and there happy with it also Consumer Reports last month Rated Verizon as the best while AT&T got pretty good marks sprint/nextel was not as good. I need a smartphone with PDA/GPS/windows based/Yahoo,AIM IM and Camera,Video,MP3 as a bonus. I need all these things to stay connected too clients and the office and ATT Tilt phone looks like its gonna work for me. year I'm gonna take my i880 to the gun range!!

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
May 13, 2006
Aurora, IL
Randy,

Check out the Blackberry Curve while you're at it:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/series-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C221

8300.jpg

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I did.. And that an excellent choice and would be my 2nd choice, reason being the blackberry doesn't have the Aol,Yahoo messenging ability, and thats HUGE..for my day to day activity.. Thanks big daddy:biggthump

How've you been?? Has Santa been good too the Cobra this year:D

QUOTE=BlaqSnake;324941]Randy,

Check out the Blackberry Curve while you're at it:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/series-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C221

8300.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
You'll love the Tilt... I do. Love the 3G although there are still some video sites I can't see, but I haven't had time to mess with it more. There are a few good WM5/ WM6 programs for this thing. The only negative I have is the battery life, but the way I use it I always have a power cord handy. Picked up a window mount for when I am in the car at BB, that works great too!

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
You'll love the Tilt... I do. Love the 3G although there are still some video sites I can't see, but I haven't had time to mess with it more. There are a few good WM5/ WM6 programs for this thing. The only negative I have is the battery life, but the way I use it I always have a power cord handy. Picked up a window mount for when I am in the car at BB, that works great too!

have you ever heard of "Opera Media" for these? Where did you get yours? and who has the best deal?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I ditched nextel for att and I couldn't be happier, I have the iphone, I'm actually posting this from my iphone. The best phone hands Down

Me too. I can surf any website, watch youtube and get my email(real email) all from the Iphone, while listening to 1 of my 1500 songs on it. I totally dig my iPhone and it was TOTALLY worth the cash.

Brian

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
Me too. I can surf any website, watch youtube and get my email(real email) all from the Iphone, while listening to 1 of my 1500 songs on it. I totally dig my iPhone and it was TOTALLY worth the cash.

Brian

did you "mod" your iphone yet? i did a couple weeks after i bought it, just downloaded a program that listens to 5 seconds of a song and tells you what the song is

the iphone was def. a great buy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info