Anyone need some extra cash? Website design experience needed

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
I just bought 3 domains for my company and spent a boat load with Godaddy today for extra features ect...However, I'm PARKING 2 Domains and will only need site design for just one and redirects for the others.

What I need is a someone who can run with what I can tell them I want and take their own personal touch to finish it.

Site will include:

Company logo.

Company Information.

Product banners/supliers.

Company Philosophy.

Services.

Products.

Static and flash Images of my completed homes.

FAQ.

Email links.

Contact info.

Hours of business ect...

Sure you get the idea.

There is some basic templates already bought and available to me but may be intrested in custom templates and skins as well if you can do that for a reasonable price. Otherwise, I will just use what I have paid for to keep costs down right now.

If your looking to get alitle extra spending money for the hoildays and have some extra time on your hands to play around and design it, PM me with your best price.

Sorry for sounding like a cheap ass but 5000.00 this month on mods for the Cobra is killing my pocket.

Once we agree on a price, I will give you all the info that I want on my site and the passwords to my Godaddy account so you can get going.

Oh yea, Maybe only 3-5 pages max!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list