My home For Sale in McHenry

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
We are looking to build in Legend Lakes which is still in McHenry. Bob if you can find me a job for $80K with a company car we will move out there.

we just painted a house in legend lakes, nice area and the prices are dropping on the new construction over there. they have a covington model with all the updates for $315,000. I was looking over there a few weeks ago. Its a huge house and kimball seems to build a decent house just cheap windows

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Bump for a shitty real estate market

Nodoubt man. My wife and I were looking at those William Ryan homes in woodstock before summer, and they were perfect. We just couldnt sell our townhome. We obviously decided to stay, but the market is just getting worst. And its not just the home market, but now try to get a home loan with no cash down... Not gonna happen. We got ours right before all this happened with no money down, just a deposit so they could build our townhome. We got that money back at closing. We tried to refi this past month, and even though we make more money together and our credit is solid gold we couldnt find a decent rate to beat what we already had. And ours is not that great. Also, we wanted to pull out equity and we realized that we dont have any yet....even after owning for over a year now. If I were you, I'd wait and sell it when this crap starts getting better. Goodluck though.

Brian

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
but now try to get a home loan with no cash down... Not gonna happen. We got ours right before all this happened with no money down,

Yet another perfect example of how the FED uses credit to create boom and bust markets (just like 1929). The FED created this huge housing bubble by lowering rates and allowing the big mortgage holders to buy up the loans from the thousands of indie mortgage companies. To "burst" the bubble all the FED did was raise rates causing the Wells Fargo's of the world to stop buying up everyone's paper. Now loans are super hard to get. And they make it all seem so accidental....:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info